Womens SUP-Camp 20-22 MAY 2022
Welcome to an Exclusive Women's SUP Camp at Villa Surf Garden!
The camps’ main focus is on learning safety basics and developing at SUP through various technical training, water exercises and specific movement training.
The camp will also focus on recovery, fellowship, joy and a memory for life.
You will learn more about yourself, your body and become confident on your SUP in order to develop further.
We are happy to be able to arrange this exciting camp together with Maria Cerboni who is one of the main instructors for Board Yoga Sweden and the Swedish SUP certificate. Sofia Norén, certified SUP instructor and yoga teacher. Sofie Thorp, Board yoga instructor and certified SUP instructor according to the Swedish SUP certificate.
No previous knowledge is required to participate, you are most welcome regardless of level and experience. No prestige or requirements this weekend, just an open mind and desire to develop! As we are several instructors, we will be able to adapt the approach based on varying experience and conditions.
At Villa Surf Garden you stay in twin rooms where each room has its own unique style. The villa is a cozy little oasis with outdoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, hot outdoor shower, large nice common areas and a terrace where you can take it easy after a day on the water.
You will be served a delicious healthy breakfast, good and filling lunch and a three-course dinner, all vegetarian and as local as possible.
The weekend will include:
- Safety and basics in SUP / Rescue exercises
- SUP technology training (turns etc)
- SUP touring / Adventure paddling
- Board Yoga / Body & Board control / SUP-Yoga
- Water habit (get braver - fears)
- Specific mobility and stability exercises for SUP
- Specific stretch for SUP / strength exercises for SUP
- Try different boards / paddles and learn differences with different boards
- Individual coaching / Photography / feedback
- Breathing and Meditations
See more detailed information on our website: www.villasurfgarden.se